Monday, December 1, 2008

We are an odd pair

So the other day me and Dallas went shopping and we each got a pair of jeans. So I was getting them out of the car last night and decided to try mine on, well while I was trying mine on I saw dal's and his size was only 3 sizes bigger than mine, and I was like that is messed up! I would like to be smaller then my husband preferably. Also when I was pregnant I would try on dal's pants and they were always too small which would make me so sad. Then I decided to try his on last night and sure enough they really werent too big, I suppose a little baggy but not huge. Then I went in and showed Dallas my new jeans and he about died he thought those were the pants that I had bought and a million things went through his head such as; did they give me the wrong pair, man her butt doesn't look good in those jeans like I had thought, we better take them back. But then I let him know that they were his jeans. But that gave me the idea that he should try on my jeans, me thinking that he really wouldn't be able to fit in mine, because these were fitted for me. So he tried on my jeans and they fit all but in one section. I died laughing, I can't believe my husband can fit in my jeans, I don't think we have ever laughed so hard. So I told him I just had to post these pics cause they are hilarious however I don't think he will be very happy but here you go! hope you enjoy and get a chuckle like I did!




Here are a few more pictures from this past week! We took our christmas tree out of the attic and Dallas put more lights up on it this year so it looks great. And this is my little helper that just has to do everything.




5 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

HAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME!! I am so glad you took pictures! Dal has a nice body!! He looks hot in your jeans! Those are cute jeans by the way! I am so glad you posted this!

Colby and Steph said...

That is funny. It does hurt sometimes to know that your husband can fit into your jeans. I know the feeling.

Anonymous said...

Nice Butt Dal! That is so hilarious! Although, I don't think you are an odd pair I think you are perfect for each other! Those are really cute jeans! It was fun seeing you guys on Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Candice I think that is pretty funny. However you still look great in your very own jeans.

Love you!!!!

Melanie and Ernie said...

I didn't know you had a blog...I just found it off of Devin & Tenessa's...cute jeans, and nice butt...to both of you!!!