Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's a

We found out today that it's a girl! We are all so excited! It was so much fun to see the ultrasound and how healthy she is! I feel like my life couldn't get any more perfect and am so happy. Now I just have alot of shopping for clothes and bottles and such to do! I have always wanted to shop for a girl because they are so much fun to shop for so if anyone wants to go lets go! And so far we are thinking of the name Kenzley Jackman. We have always really liked that name, hopefully it fits her or it may change!

5 comments:

Cari said...

Congratulations!!!! So far I think girls are way more fun than boys, especially the shopping part!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I want to come girl shopping!! haha I am coming down there on Aug 6th or 7th for my sisters ball tournament..so we should meet up and go to lunch and shopping or whatever:)

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Congrats! That is so fun. Now your mom will have 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons. Yeah!

The Simple Things said...

Yeah-a little girl! That is great. little girls are WAY fun to shop for!!

Colby and Steph said...

Yea, Congratulations!!! We love girls!