Saturday, October 23, 2010

Haunted Cruise and field trip



Cohen had a field trip to the pumpkin patch and I was lucky enough to go with his class. I love helping with his preschool. It gives me a chance to get to know his school mates better and it's always fun to see how the kids act. In fact I got put back in nursery at church. Cohen's age group is split up so I'm not his teacher but am the other teacher. Which is probably good because he is very independent. In fact the day of his preschool when I walked in there he looked at me and said mom go home. When we drove back form preschool he said mom you have to take me to preschool and then you go home ok. We had alot of fun at the pumpkin patch. They got to see animals, play in a corn, and he loved the corn maze.

Ben, Cole and Cohen and Addie

Cohen making corn angels
Cohen loved the corn maze he spent most of the time running around in there.
I had a friend call us and invite us to go on the haunted cruise down by utah lake on the provo river. I had never heard of it and thought it sounded like a fun activity to do. Anything to get the kids out of the house sounds amazing to me. It was fun though. We got on a boat with a pirate who pulled us along the river by ropes above. It was at the ropes course. We saw alot of pumpkins, ghost and another pirate tried to get in our boat. He told us jokes and stories about pirates and then passed out some candy.


Me Cohen and Bradley


Kenzley loved looking around and watching everything

Cohen loves his daddy so much and is always by his side.

Kenzley wearing a rapunzel wig. I always wondered what she would look like blonde!

Kenzley and Cooper. This is at Cayman's 4th birthday party. It's crazy how fast they are all growing up.
Cohen loves to play in our luggage


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haunted Cruise sounded different and fun. Helping out at the kids schoolis an awesome thing to do and a good way to keep involved. Proud you are doing this, it will be very rewarding.

Nikki Taylor said...

Haha that video of Kenzley is so sad...but funny! Girls are one word...dramatic! I know, cause I have one! One day we should hang out...I think that is a good idea! ;)