Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Eve Parties!

 Every year we have a Christmas Eve party at my mom's but this year with all the different families me and Dallas have to go to my mom decided to move our Christmas Eve party to the 23rd which we usually did the Vincent Christmas party but since my Grandpa's passing my Grandma decided to do away with the party. So we all were able to go to my mom's on the 23rd and it worked out perfect. I love my mom's Christmas Eve party she has christmas crafts for the kids and she reads the nativity story and then she has a birthday cake for Jesus and we sing Happy Birthday to him then do the cousin gift exchange. My kids definitely got spoiled by Grandma and their Aunts and Uncles.
Here the kids are making a sticker Nativity scene.

 The made a bed for baby Jesus

 My mom reading the Nativity story to them.
 Love these three and I love how much they love eachother. Neither Kenz or Cohen have ever done or said anything mean to Brinley and I am so thankful for their love for their little sister and most importantly for eachother. I hope it never goes away!

 My Grandma brought out my Grandpa's bells from his Santa suit and Brinley Loved them!
 Kenz always has to have her arm around Brin


 Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!


 Poor Dallas with his pink eye (he was on an antibiotic) but he was always in the corner by himself!

 Brinley loved opening gifts



 The kids all got a disney shirt from Grandma that they can wear to Disneyland when we go for her birthday.









 Aunt July is a super gift giver! She always finds the best deals and then she gives the best presents. Here is one of them Cohen is so excitedly opening!
 Kenzley thanking Great Grandma for her present!
 Brinley playing with her present from Uncle CJ and Aunt Jackie!
Afterwards all the fun my mom offered to have all the cousins sleep over. They were so excited and had a blast!
Also that day my sister n law Jackie went into labor with their baby. They had their darling baby December 23rd and names him Lee James after my Grandpa that just passed. He is a cutie. As soon as the party was over I drove up to the hospital since they were right there in Bountiful to meet him. He is a doll so excited for them and this new addition!



 For Christmas Eve this year we went to Dallas' moms house. Here are most of the cousins. A good looking bunch. Cohen and Kenz are holding their letter that their elf left them. They were super excited to tell everyone about it!

 Grandma reading a christmas story to everyone.

 On our way home I have been asking Dallas to take me to this place that you can see gorgeous lights from the freeway. We drove up there and man they are better than Temple Square it was insane! Very beautiful!


 We came home and opened our Christmas Eve present which of course is Christmas Jammies!



 Then we put out some milk and cookies for Santa along with stuff for the reindeer!



 Now off to bed we must go!

No comments: