Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dallas' Birthday

 We did our annual Gingerbread house decorating. I bought two this year so they could both decorate. Me and Kenz did one and Dallas and Cohen did the other. They turned out pretty good, my kids just like to clump all the candy together so me and Dallas were having a hard time with that! Maybe next year me and Dallas should decorate one and then let the kids do their own!
 I had to get a picture of Dallas being all happy! He usually doesn't love all the holiday traditional stuff I like to do but he was being a good sport that day and was in a super good mood!



 Kenzley falls asleep a lot when we are driving and one day we were almost to our destination so we gold her to keep her eyes open and I looked back and she was holding her eyes open Silly girl!
 I love when babies play with their toes, so stinking cute!
 I was wrapping some presents and Brinley decided she wanted to stay up late that night. She loves the wrapping paper she was trying so hard to either get the wrapping paper or the presents! I would keep moving her far away from me and she would either roll over to where I was or roll over to the presents under the Christmas tree!

 The day before Dallas' birthday we decided to go bowling and have some fun! Kenz has been begging to go for awhile now! We invited the Muries and his mom and nieces and we had a great time! Usually I am horrible at bowling but me and Oakley were the only ones to get a strike and I beat everyone. I should have taken a picture of the score. I was amazed because like I said I am usually horrible. It definitely is much more fun when you do good! We had a great time and then went to dinner with the Muries afterwards!











 On Dallas' actual birthday which was a Sunday, he woke up with pink eye!. So since pink eye is so contagious we decided it would be better for me and the kids to go hang out somewhere else. We did not want Brinley getting that because I read somewhere it could cause permanent damage on infants eyes and lets be honest no body else wanted it. Me and the kids especially Brinley for just finally getting over our colds. So being the terrible wife I am me and the kids left him on his birthday and went and visited my family! We did make it back in time to open presents and have cake though. Kenz was confused why Dad wasn't having friends over but we didn't want to get anyone sick. We have had a terrible couple of months of sicknesses. For our anniversary we were both super sick and now Dallas had pink eye. So annoying!





 Dallas got a bunch of stuff for him to grill with and Brin loved playing with the wrapping paper!






 Happy 33rd Birthday Dallas!

No comments: