Sunday, January 5, 2014

Minute to Win It!

 I wanted to have a little neighborhood christmas party this year so we decided to do the minute to win it party since we had so much fun the last time. We invited a couple of couples in our neighborhood over and we had a blast! It's always fun to hang out with the adults because my kids play with all of their kids but very rarely do us adults get together without the kids. It was a lot of fun!
We started off with the unicorn game, stacking ding dongs on your forehead.

 Next we did the penne pasta noodles on a spaghetti noodle.
 The girls went to town getting the tissues out!
 I loved Dallas' and Martins expressions trying to get the cookie in their mouth!


 This one was my favorite. It was a close one but Dallas got it first and then Martin right after!
 Stacking six dice on a popsicle stick in your mouth. Neither Kurtt or Eric could do it but me and Kelly did it easy!



 Lola playing in the cage with the dog.
 I was impressed that these girls could backflip this many pencils.

 Going the distance


 Shaking your booty. Eric shook it so hot and then dropped it like it was hot and crushed the tissue box!

 Dizzy. When Kelly started she just took off and went super fast! Needless to say I think she was quite dizzy and sick afterwards!



 Getting the quarter in the fork

 These girls were hilarious, trying to transfer the pop cans to the island to stack. I don't think they even got it and broke a couple noodles.


 Balancing act

 I think Martin cheated on this because he grabbed all five cans with his big hand and put them on the plate, I had to do them one at a time. Because of that he beat me!


 Transferring the wreaths.

We had a blast with everyone thanks for coming!

No comments: