Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Brinley's 2nd Birthday

 Happy Happy Birthday to my little sassy sweet two year old! Brinley was so excited when she woke up to see all of her decorations and balloons. I know I go over board decorating but it's because I love seeing their reactions because there is nothing sweeter than that! These pictures aren't great but she is pointing at everything and jumping in her balloons.


 We had all of our family over to celebrate and have dinner.




 Brinley was so funny she would open a gift and then take it to uncle CJ to open the presents because he would open up everything for her. I guess that is one way to become the favorite uncle!
























 She had to take her puppy for a ride in her new car.



























 Brinley had such a great birthday and we are so glad she is a part of our family!






 Naked crib baby!


No comments: