Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Last Minute Lagoon Trip


 Took the kids to see Inside out and it was a really cute movie.
 So one day I was cleaning my house doing my chores when my friend text me to see what I was doing for the day. I said I was cleaning and then she asked if we wanted to go to Lagoon so of course I said yes. Sadly we got there and it had been pouring on and off while I was waiting for my friend to get there. We decided to still go in and not let it ruin our fun and I'm so glad we did. It definitely beat cleaning the house all day and it made for a memorable day at Lagoon. By the end of the day we were absolutely soaked!

 If you look in the back ground of this picture you can see Kenzley in her black hoodie pretending to shoot us. Kinda creepy but kind of cute!


 These two were so cute riding together.

 I definitely think this might be the last year that Cohen can do the little kiddie rides. He looked huge on some of them!


 Before it started to rain and right in the middle of the swing ride we got poured on. I was so wet afterwards. But it didn't stop us!






 Kenzley begged me to go watch the singing shows so me and her did watch a little bit of it while the rest of them did some rides. Sadly it was not a good show this year at all, but she still enjoyed it!
 I love going on rides with Kenzley and listening to her giggle the whole time. Probably one of my favorite things ever!





We did the terror ride and decided to let all the boys go together and us girls go together. So the boys went first and then us girls and as soon as we pulled in the ride stopped and we could hear our boys being scared. It was kind of funny and they survived we just had to yell to them it was okay and to stay in their seats. Of course that happens when we let them go by themselves!


 Hanging out at the races.

 I have a tired little girl!



 I cannot say enough how much I love these two!




No comments: