Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lake Powell 2015

 We had a quick weekend trip to Lake Powell with Dallas' sister. I know I have more pictures but need to find them so there might be another post later on when I find more pictures but this will have to do for now.
At first I wasn't to keen on the idea of taking Gizmo but Dallas was insistent that Gizmo came, he even made me go and buy Gizmo a life jacket. And I'm glad he came Gizmo loved boating and getting in the water and just relaxing on the boat.
We did a lot of knee boarding and the kids loved it!

 Brinley bugging the poor puppy


 Cohen and Chloe kneeboarding and adding tricks.
 This was Brinley's favorite spot. If you just gave her a towel and let her sit there she would keep tucking herself in and out in and out.

 And get really sleeping


 She also learned how to do thumbs up so she would sit there and give daddy thumbs up the whole time!

 Dallas and Stacy had to get out because they thought Chloe and Cohen were being too nice so they got out there to show us how kneeboarding is done. Stacy definitely won the splashing challenge but Dallas got mad and ended up taking it wide and coming back and taking Stacy out. It was hilarious to watch these two!





 I wish I could zoom in on their faces they were hilarious!






Dallas and Kenzley going kneeboarding.
















 Brinley was a sleepy girl!
 Hopefully I can find the rest of the pictures and post it later!






No comments: