Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Snow Cone shack and Mini MX Award

 My kids love playing with the blocks and the Museum.

 So one day Dallas showed up at home with a snow cone shack and said here you go honey you can sell snow cones. I said you are crazy! We took it out one evening and the park was completely empty so we went to a parking lot and didn't sell one! We ate a bunch so it was still fun!



 Well the next day I thought I would prove to Dallas that I could do it so me and the kids took it up to the top of our corner. A lot of truckers and adults stopped and we made a good $40 in just a couple of hours. I thought it was so funny how well we did without Dallas. I also liked being able to teach the kids how to earn their money, work for it and give customers change. Plus you make way more with snow cones then if they were to do just a lemonade stand!

 We finished the kids Mini MX Spring Series and they did really well! Brinley saw the stage and thought she had to be up on it!

 Kenzley with all her little boyfriends!



 Kenz took 2nd in Pee Wee Shaft

 Kenz took 1st in Powder Puff.

 Cohen took 1st place in all three of his classes. 7-8, PeeWee Open and Super Pee Wees . We couldn't be more proud of them!
 Another evening Dallas decided he wanted to go sell snow cones again so we decided to go to a splash pad. Well lets just say Brinley had more success at the splash pad then Dallas did selling snow cones!











No comments: