Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Christmas activities, anniversary and Dal's Birthday

 We got to go meet Santa Claus to tell him what we want this year!
 He was a cute Santa when we got there he said I have been waiting for you guys to come!

 Brin was not sure about him!




 I forgot how beautiful it was in the River bottoms with all the lights! It was beautiful and a great night!





 Kenzley got a fort builder which her and her friends love and Grandma also made her a stage to do shows and puppet shows.



 Me and Dallas celebrated our 9th anniversary by going to Ruths Chris' which was amazing we will have to do that every year. Their steak literally melts in your mouth. So good. And I cannot believe it has been 9 years. It feels like I have known him forever but then it feels like we just met and it has been such a fun adventure since meeting him. He has made my life so much better then I ever thought it could be!
 I only got one picture of the kids Christmas program but they both did a good job and were so cute.
 Cohen building his gingerbread train.

 Kenzleys christmas party. I was in charge of it so I couldn't get too many pictures but they had a good time!





 For Dallas' birthday I tried to throw him a surprise birthday party but he knew something was up so I ended up telling him 2 days before his party. Even though it wasn't a surprise he was so happy and impressed that I tried. We had 18 adults come to our house and we just partied our little hearts out. He said it was his best birthday ever and I'm so glad he deserves it! Sadly I didn't get any pictures maybe I got some on his phone that I can upload later.



 Christmas Sunday


I think this was Brins first time really playing in the snow and she liked it.






 She loved making snow angels!














Cohen has been obsessed with snowboarding. He goes almost everyday! And is getting really good at it!



 Afterwards they came home and were cold so they got in a warm bath.

 And then all of us but Brin fell asleep. I woke up first and found all of them fast asleep!

 Happy Birthday Dallas!

No comments: