Tuesday, January 19, 2016

November stuff

 The girls building a snowman
 My pictures are out of order but we finally got out lights up!
 The Mini Mx Awards




 I had to get a picture of Kenzley at the primary program
 These two love playing on the stage at the museum
 Us girls had a date night while the boys were out.



 Classic Fun Center with friends

 Brinley doing my hair!




 Dallas taking a nap in between races





 I kept telling Dallas that the weather was going to start getting cold and he needed to get the christmas lights up well he wasn't listening so I decided to take it upon myself and start them for him. He wasn't very happy with me and then he said he had to redo what I had done.
 Decorating the Christmas tree we only had one broken ornament.










 My fun moto moms











No comments: