Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Rocky Mountain Race Way Banquet

 I never thought in a million years I would get my daughter a tuxedo fitting but here I am getting her fired for a tuxedo. Both of the kids took 1st and 2nd a Rocky Mountain Race ways series so they have a banquet at the end of the year and if you take first place they give you a complimentary tuxedo rental. So she would rather wear a tux then a dress so we did it! She is one happy little girl. and pretty cute too!
 We will read our scriptures and then I like to review them with the living animated videos. I feel like it really reinforces what we read so they will remember it better.
 I made Kenzley wear her hair down for picture day isn't she darling. I wish she would do it every day!

 I did however get her to wear her hair down for pajama day. but when she came home she immediately wanted it up again.
 My handsome little kids!

 An awesome group of racers

 I am so proud of these two. They raced their little hearts out!

 This is Kurt who puts on the races.

 Some of our group.
 They had a slideshow of pictures going throughout the dinner.


 The kids got a 100% attendance award. They didn't miss one race.



 It was so cute watching Kenzley carry a trophy that is bigger then her around.












 To our surprise they decided to give a rockwell watch to the highest point leader in the mini class and it was Cohen! We were all so shocked and grateful. It was such a cool and expensive watch. It even has Mini Mx Champion Cohen Jackman engraved on the back of the watch! Cohen was thrilled and we were so proud because there are a lot of good kids that race!



 A picture with the announcer. He sure loves Kenzley he calls her the super star!







No comments: