Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Corn Bellys and Thriller

 Every year we go to Corn Bellys with my family and we have a blast. We also love it even more when it's good weather and this year it was fantastic!



















 Such a good daddy to climb up there with her on his back!




























































We have so much fun every year!




 Picking out our pumpkins.
 This is some of the group of kids that I babysit. It has seriously been such a blessing for us at a family. For me to make some extra money so I can help pay for things like christmas, a disneyland vacation, and my car and just the stuff for me and the kids that Dallas doesn't like to spend money on. And it also has been a huge blessing for Kenzley to make such good friends! I am so glad to see her finally have some really good girlfriends and boyfriends!

 Decorating our haunted house.


 Me and Dallas go to Thriller every year. It's one of the one things I love and have to do! I have always wanted to take Kenz with us and we thought we could take her this year. I warned her before that there are some zombies that walk around but they were just fake and not real. Just people playing dress ups. Well once we got there she forgot that whole conversation and didn't like them at all! So she started crying and wanted to stay as far away from them as possible!
 One sad picture and one happy picture.
 We had to get a zombie in there but she didn't like it at all!




 At the end she had finally warmed up and wasn't as scared. Well the last number the zombies come back out and we were sitting on the isle when the zombies dance in the isle. So she is dancing along having fun on my lap when at the very end of the dance the zombie turns to us really fast and go ssssccc and scares the crap out of Kenzley. Me and Dallas were dying laughing. although she was a little scared I'm glad we took her and she had fun!



No comments: