Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Kenzley's 6th Birthday

 Kenzley had her first girl friend party. Since I started babysitting we have been able to meet some amazing little girlfriends for her. I am so happy for her to have her own little friends and not just Cohen's friends. So we decided to have a smaller party this year since last year it got pretty pricey. We invited a couple of her girlfriends and we took them to Classic Skating. They came over and we opened present first so we didn't have to travel with them and take them in. On the way up Kenzley got a pop cd so we of course listened to it. I was shocked at how loud girls can be oh my goodness. They weren't singing they were screaming at the top of their lungs. But ya know what it was fun to see how different she is and see her interact with girls her age! I would do it again!


 We got there and they all had a blast! It was nice and pretty relaxing and they were all very well behaved!

 Grandma even stopped by to give her her gift! She had been asking for a hamper hoop. Kenz is horrible at putting her clothes in her dirty clothes so she wanted a basketball hoop basket thing so she could throw her clothes in it. lol whatever it takes Kenz!


 She picked out a spiderman cake this year.




She was so happy!















 Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet spunky girl! I cannot believe she is only 6 I wish she could have stayed 5 forever! Love her!

No comments: