Wednesday, June 15, 2016

St Patricks Day

 Awhile back while visiting my grandma she took me to see her neighbors fairy village in her rock garden. I fell in love with it and later on Kenz asked if we could make one of our own. I of course said yes. So we went and bought some bird houses and painted them and decorated. I think it turned out pretty cute.

 Me and the kids have had a nightly routine of playing a game before bedtime and I have loved it! It's fun that they are getting older so we can play older games instead of candy land!



 We celebrated St. Patricks Day so of course everything was green. Green pancakes, eggs, grapes and apples. It was a yummy lunch for Kenz and her friends. For Breakfast we had Lucky Charms.

 Lately when I put Brinley down for a nap she likes me to lay with her but today she had to hug me and held me extra tight. It was super cute.




 For dinner I made rainbow cupcakes with rainbow fettuccine alfredo, green jello, and green punch.


 And Brin loves Edamames
 The kids got a trampoline from their grandma and grandpa jackman and it was finally good enough weather for us to get it out. They have loved having it to jump on.

 Dallas found a pedal bike jump track. So me and the kids went and found it and they had a blast there. We will have to go there lots.







 It even had the bridges they could ride on and Brinley liked just walking on them.










 We went to a mexican restaurant where they had these pina coladas in these pineapples to drink. We ordered one and it was delicious so of course we had to come home and make more. The kids loved them. They are a very sugary sweet drink! But how cute are they!








No comments: