Thursday, June 16, 2016

Delta Race

On our way to race in Delta. Gizmo loves to sit on Dal's lap

 I love having the motor home because the kids can sleep comfortably while we travel.

 Lots of kids lined up waiting to practice.



 We were camped next to this big dirt hill which kept our kids entertained for hours!

 Dallas walking the dog.






 Cohen's first time racing his 65 and he did awesome




Talking with dad about the track

The girls sure had fun playing in the dirt.
























 Tired kids



 Had to stop afterwards and get some mexican grub

 Back home time to clean the bikes
 Ken decided to bunk with Bella

 Brinley wanted to ride Bella




 I love that my kids help clean up their bikes after each race.


 Then ken thinks she needs to clean the pedal bikes too.


 I cherish these moments.

 I love how Brin will always go and open up the fridge to find a snack.

No comments: