Thursday, June 16, 2016

California Trip traveling and Beach

 We all know my love for Disneyland and how we love to go. Well Disneyland is celebrating their 60th anniversary so they are doing some special things like the paint the night electrical parade and special shows just for the 60th so I really wanted to go and I wanted to go one last time before Brinley turned 3 and we would have to pay for her. So for a good 9 months I started saving my money because I figured if I paid for the trip then Dallas can't say no to the trip! Right. I started babysitting and sold snow cones to save up. I saved $2500 so I could pay for the tickets, hotel, food and gas. When the day finally came I was beyond excited. Plus I think it was a good learning experience for me to realize I can't just say to Dallas hey let's go to Disneyland, it takes time to save up for this kind of trip. So now I am much more appreciative of trips. Plus it's always fun to have something to look forward to. So the day finally came when we were ready for our trip. Oh and I talked Dallas' mom into going since she hasn't been since her kids were little and I talked two of our friends families to come so it was going to be a fantastic trip. I also got a little carried away with dressing the kids for the trip!
 I even packed each kid their own snack tray.











 We were all so excited!




 The first day we drove straight to San Clemente to stay at our friends house Tylor and Abby's since they are close to San Diego we figured we would spend the day there and hang out with them then go to Sea World then head up to Anaheim. They live pretty much across the street from the ocean it was a gorgeous view!
We had a pretty low key day. We went to their son Tucks soccer game then got a sandwich, let the babies nap and then headed to the beach.


I'm not sure how much Brin liked the water it was a little chilly  and the waves would knock her over.






































 After the beach we came back to their house to watch some super cross





No comments: