Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Date nights and Arena Cros


 Classic skating fun

 Our friend Kelsie has been putting together some date nights and they have been so much fun. This one we raced go carts and it was a blast. I was so nervous that I wouldn't be any good and I ended up getting the third fastest lap out of our friends. There were some bumps and t-bones and wrecks along the way to get there though! We had such a fun night though!







 Back to Arena cross since we had so much fun last time. Cohen and Jett riding around together.

 Starting gate. Since this is pretty much indoors and they only have that one big garage door can I tell you how badly we stink and how bad our clothes smell afterwards! ugh!

 Me and the girls cheering them on!

 We sometimes get bored and have to make funny faces



 You can literally see the exhaust in the pictures!


 Dallas even decided to break out his pit bike and race!







 Dallas battling around the barrel












 Dallas and Cohen both got second places.





 I love how kenz has her legs draped on Cohen as they play on their kindles.

 The group at go karts
 This date we did rock climbing I forgot how much I like climbing up but I get anxiety coming back down!




No comments: