Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Let them be little and Phoenix Supercros


 As I was giving Brinley a bath one day I realized one day it will be my last time giving her a bath. I know I sometimes get worn out of giving them baths but one day they will do it themselves. They won't ask or need my help to wash their hair or play in the bubbles with them. So for now I am going to cherish these moments with her since one day it will be the very last.

 Brinley and Gizmo have a love hate relationship. She loves him but is constantly bugging him I'm sure. But here he was giving her kisses.


 We attended the Provo Temple open house and it is one gorgeous temple! The craftsmanship and time they put in these beautiful buildings are astounding. The woodwork trim is beyond gorgeous and the marble trim beautiful

 One of our good friends kids that is cohens friend made it to the junior supercross. Since Cohen didn't come to Anaheim with us he was upset so we figured we should take him and go support our friends. It was so fun to go watch Jett race and he did awesome! What a cool experience for them and for us to be his biggest fan!


 Getting Jett's autograph.


Cheering section for Jett.


 My mom likes to play dress up with my girls in my old dresses while we were gone.

 Love when Kenzley really tries and makes her bed.




No comments: