Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cell Phone Pictures

 Lately we have been taking way more pictures with our cell phones then our camera. We got a new camera awhile back and it's bigger so I don't tend to use it as much. Since my cell phone fits in my pocket and is easier to take places and me or Dallas always have it with us the majority of our pictures come from them. Thank heavens the phones take really good pictures. However I am not as good at uploading the pictures especially from Dallas' phone. I need to get better at it so things can be more organized. So these next few posts might have random pictures here or there and not be organized. But they are still cute pictures and need to be documented. Hopefully when I turn the blog into a book I can organize them better in the book!
Brin has graduated to taking big girl baths. We got rid of the baby bath and she absolutely loves the big bath, especially with Kenzley. She sits and splashes and splashes. Many times I have to close the curtain and watch through the clear one so water is not getting everywhere!
 This is back when we went to St. George with the Ikers. Getting ready for bed.
 We took the Ikers up to the crack since they had never done it before and then of course played around for a bit.

 Eating at Chilies. Such good kids!
 Our hotel wasn't fabulous so we wanted to spend the least amount of time there, so we all went bowling and lucky for the boys they could watch supercross on the tv. It was a win win for everyone!
 Everyone always teases me that Brinley's hair is so long I could braid it. One day I decided why not and tried to french braid her hair. It was probably one of my worst hair dos. Brinley isn't as trained to sitting still like Kenz is. Maybe in a couple of months we will try again!
 Kenz is such a helper when it comes to her chores!
 We all know my husband isn't the biggest fan of Valentines Day. So this Valentines Day I come out into the garage to find a new pit bike for me. Luckily he still got me and Kenzley flowers so he wasn't n too much trouble. And I rode the pitbike and like it much more than the last pitbike he tried to get me. This one is much easier to shift and I don't feel like I am going to wheely over. Granted I still don't think it is all for me, I'm sure he will use it a heck of a lot more than me. But he tries!
 That night we went to Zupas which was nice, it was not busy at all. We also ordered their chocolate fondue. I thought it would be fun for Valentines day!




 I sure love this family of mine and am so blessed to have them!

 Sometimes it can be hard to get things done with a baby. One day while I was trying to get some cleaning done. Brinley was crawling around crying. All of a sudden it stopped and she had fallen asleep right there. Too cute!
 St. George picture.
 We are trying to move so Dallas has been finishing some unfinished projects, like the mudroom that he started to paint 2 years ago. Glad he finally got it done!
 This is Brinley's favorite spot of the house. Either under the table or right where Kenzley's coloring supplies are.
 With it being March you never know what the weather is going to be like. One day is is beautiful and the next day it is snowy. This day it was gorgeous so we went to a park and let the kids play around!


 Price all the parents and their little dirtbikers!





 Cohen was the start kid in his Spanish class. When they are the star kid the whole class writes a journal entry about them. This was my favorite entry from his book. It was from one of his best friends Zac. I love that he drew a picture of Cohen doing a back flip on a bike. Everyone knows what Cohen likes to do!

My church calling is the 9 year old activity day girls. This activity we worked on memorizing their articles of faith and while they made a board with all the articles we painted their nails. After all the girls were done they begged to paint mine. They did a fantastic job!

 One day my Dad and Celeste came down and took me and the kids to Waffle Love. People have been raving about this Waffle Love Truck how good they are. They now have a small store so we went there. I on the other hand was not that impressed especially for the price they charged! The next week I created my own and I think it tasted better than Waffle Loves and was much cheaper! It is our new favorite dinner especially Cohen's!
Kenzley has become very bossy when it comes to her hair. She will  NOT wear her hair down. It Has to be in a pig tail, two pig tails, braids or a frozen hair style. And I hate to say it but sometimes it stinks to have to do it every single day. Since her hair was getting so long I decided why not cut 3 to 4 inches off. I took her to Cookie Cutters they are the best with kids.  The lady ended up cutting probably 5 to 6 inches. Which isn't a big deal but more than I and Dallas expected but hair grows so I wasn't too upset. I still wish Kenz would wear it down because it would be darling.

 She let me play with it the other day so I could take a picture of it down and then imediately said, "Now put it in one pigtail"



No comments: