Monday, April 7, 2014

Chalk Festival

 Last year Cory and his family invited us to the chalk festival. Me and the two kids went and ended up loving it. Dallas was at the sand dunes and didn't want to go because he didn't think it was safe to breathe in all that chalk. Well after he saw that we were all alive and how much fun we had and how I probably didn't let him live that one down that he didn't come, he was a good sport and came this year. Here they all are at the beginning nice, clean and white!
 Dallas stayed pretty clean I was surprised. Only one side of his head really got any and he would always brush everything right off. I guess he doesn't like getting dirty. The kids absolutely love running around throwing chalk at each other and I love watching them. It's so fun to see their excitement and how happy they are!




















 Kenzley's hair is always awesome!













 Brinley was seriously such a good sport. I held her the whole time and she would keep putting her head on my shoulder. She was ready for her nap. But she never cried once or fussed. She was a trooper!


 Love this crazy!
 I love how Brinley is reaching into the bag!
















We had an absolute blast! Thanks Cory and July for inviting us and I'm glad Dallas could make it this time! Love making these memories with my kiddos.
Brinley zonked out.
Cute dirty girls!
As soon as we got home Dallas pulled out his air compressor and blew us off. He can be such a clean freak sometimes.
Tough kids.

Dirty little nugget! Love her!
We all came home and took a nap except for Cohen.
That night Dallas got some tickets to go to Arenacross so him and Cohen went and they took Richard and Jaxon. Me and my girls decided to to bowling so we invited Camie, Camden and Josie. We went bowling then went to Del Taco afterwards and let the kids play. We had a fun night and the boys had a fun night.




Kenzley loves being a big sister and taking care of Brinley. If I ever leave the room this is what I come back to. She always gets pillows for them and tucks them both in together.
Kenzley also decided that Brinley needed some oreo cookies and boy did she love them!
Brinley thinks it is so funny for her to stand up in the bath push off balance for one second then fall on her bum. She cracks herself up and the rest of us!
One night Dallas was invited to go race Ferraris with his friend Tylor in Vegas. He was gone for only one night so I thought I would be a fun mom and took the kids out on a date to IHOP and then told them we could have a sleep over in my room that night. They were so excited. I put them to bed first and when I came to check on them I guess Cohen got sick of sleeping with Kenzley and he was on the floor on a pillow with his legs under my bed, while Kenz had the whole king bed to herself. Silly kids. I put Cohen in bed with us and I did not get much sleep at all. Both my kids like to sit up and then fall over so they were everywhere all night. I was trying so hard to keep them off of each other. One time when I woke up I found Kenz hugging Cohen like that. How precious! Love these guys!



No comments: