Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter

 Saturday morning our ward did an Easter Egg hunt at the park. We were lucky enough to have our friends Abby, Tuck and Cisco in town so they came with us!





 After the hunt we came home and blew bubbles and played outside. The weather has been fabulous!


 That night we painted Easter Eggs.



 Then of course the Easter Bunny came!

 Both kids have been looking forward to Easter and finding all the eggs and boy did we have a lot of eggs to find!






















 Love Brin's Cheeser faces and she enjoyed her own treats she found in some eggs.



 Checking it out and getting excited!


 My cute kids in their Easter clothes!


 One day we were invited to my Dad's house and I made my Easter Devil eggs, I think they are so cute! The kids got to do another Easter Egg hunt this one was a little harder for them which made it fun! They really had to look!



















 Giving Grandpa a hug so they could find an egg in his pocket.





 We sure did have a blast! Happy Easter to everyone. I think we are all Eastered out!

No comments: