Friday, April 4, 2014

St. Patricks Day and More

 Big girl playing in her walker.



 We went swimming at the Provo Rec Center and had a wonderful time! My girls love it!


 The girls at story time at the library. Kenz always thinks she needs to have her arm around her little sister.
 My mom got a new puppy names Rusty. We went up to meet him and he sure is a cutie!





 St. Patricks Day
The night before St. Patricks Day Kenz says right before bed, "I am so excited for St. Patrick the Leprechaun to come" As soon as she said that I was thinking crap I better do something so she isn't sad when nothing happens the next day. I ran to the store got some St. Patricks Day treats and the leprechaun did make an appearance at our house.
Thank you Pinterest for all the fun ideas. My cute Rainbow fruit platter.
 The Leprechaun left them a little good bag, a shirt, green gum nail polish and colors for their bath tub.

 Here is Kenzley's hair for the day. It's suppose to be a shamrock.

 Brin playing in her favorite spot.

 That night I made rainbow pasta, green jello, and green sherbert drink.
 Dinner was really yummy.

 Dallas shared his sucker with Brinley and she Loved it. She wouldn't let it out of her mouth.





 Brinley finally wearing her MADAJOJA hoodie.
 A fun day at the park!

 I gave Kenzley my old polly pockets and she loves playing with them!
 Brinley's first french fry. It's safe to say she liked it!

Kenz carrying her big dog around, Ralphie, I love her faces in these!




 Brin is starting to sleep in funn positions now that she is moving around more.
 Kenz reading Brinley a story.
 Kenz with her vampire teeth.
 Cohen jumping at Price.


 Cohen's Leprechaun trap we made for school. And he didn't catch him!



 We ended the day in a green bath!


No comments: