Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Beginning of Easter Festivities

 One day we had a freak snow storm after a few nice days. Dallas was home working so he said to Kenzley, "Do you want to build a Snowman?" And of course she did! So they went out and built a snowman! I am so grateful for the dad Dallas is and for his job. I love the moments he can take a quick break from work and do something special with the kids. I think they will remember those moments!

 Afterwards Kenzley and her friend decided to make their own snowman. They struggled with that one, he kept tipping over. By the end of the day the one Kenz and Dad made had already melted along with All the snow! It was a short time of fun in the snow that day! Those are the type of snow days I like!








 One Sunday I was so mad at Kenzley because she has been so sassy lately that her punishment was I was going to leave her hair down! She was not happy about it. I even tried to curl it and literally as soon as I was done curling both girls hair, her hair was pretty much straight. And I used hairspray. I couldn't believe it! I guess my girls hair does not hold a curl. They still looked darling!

 That day we had Easter dinner at my moms house and she had a fun easter hunt outside. The kids had a blast.


 Of course Kenz wouldn't stay in her pretty dress and decided to wear Spiderman. Silly Girl!













 Grandma and Great Grandma with all the grandkids.



 The Saturday before Jaymie took the kids to visit their Great Grandma Frankie at the Care Center, where they got to meet the Easter Bunny and have an easter egg hunt.  Cohen also won a huge Easter Basket full of toys.


No comments: